Rajasthan is located in the north west of India and is its largest state. Rajasthan has been one of the most sought after destinations for domestic and international tourists.The charm of Rajasthan tours lies in the rich vibrant culture,a taste of history of this princely state,the grandeur of the fort and palaces and the beauty of the sand dunes in the vast desert. Rajasthan tours has such a varied experience to offer that there are various Rajasthan tour packages available to cater to a tourist’s taste. The tour packages may exclusively comprise of one of the following type of trips or may be a mix of the following:
• Desert Safari :- Being a desert state,one gets an opportunity to observe this landscape closely. One can enjoy a camel safari while experiencing the eerie charm of the vast desert and the sand dunes in sight.
• Forts and Palaces :- Rajasthan is synonymous to forts,palaces and haveli.It is famous for its architectural heritage which is reminder of the rich history of the state. Many of the forts,havelis and palaces have been turned into hotels which provides a tourist with the wonderful opportunity to experience royalty. Some of the famous ancient forts and palaces are: Amber Fort in Jaipur, Chittorgarh Fort in Chittorgarh, City Palace in Jaipur, Hawa Mahal in Jaipur, Junagadh Fort in Bikaner, Mehrangarh Fort in Jodhpur, Sonar Kila in Jaislamer, City Palace in Udaipur.
• Festival and Fairs :- One of the best ways of enjoying the culture and zeal of the place is by witnessing the festival celebrations and by being a part of the fairs held there. The note worthy events are Pushkar Camel Fair(Pushkar camel fair is the largest fair in India which attracts all kinds of tourists every year),Chandrabhaga Fair,Nagaur Fair,Desert Festival(Desert festival is held in Jaisalmer).
• Park and Sanctuary :- Rajasthan being largely a desert state ,one would expect no vegetation or only dry grasslands.But its large size and latitudinal variations have been reasons for the varied vegetation in the state, from semi-evergreen forests to the dry grasslands,and dry deciduous thorn forests to wet marshes. It is this diversity in vegetation because of which the state is also house to rich wildlife.
• Handicraft :- Rajasthani people have great artistic bend and their works on stone,clay,leather,wood,ivory,textile are all splendid.
Book your Rajasthan tour package and have an experience of a lifetime,an experience which will mesmerize you,refresh you and enchant you so, that it will be never to be forgotten.
Rajasthan is famous for ancient forts, palaces & havelis..
Rajasthan is a safe for a infertile arid wilderness range of wildlife..
Pilgrimages in Rajasthan are Pushkar Brahma Temple..
Rajasthan fairs & festivals are mind boggling array of eye..
Rajasthan tourz invites you Rajasthan colorful tours..
The bells of temples clang across the silence of the desert..
Rajasthan is ancient & rich source of folk dance & music..
Here the costumes of the people are very nice costume from..
The cuisine of Rajasthan is primarily vegetarian and offers..
Historical Paintings is one the famous art of our Rajasthan..
Hotel accommodation in the house guest tradition with..
A large number of tourists come down to visit at north India state