Customized Rajasthan Holidays Tour Packages at Low Rates. Book Now!
Fill Online Enquiry or Call Us Now on (+91-9829020060), (+0141-5102284)
Today we all will gather at a common reporting point in Delhi . Then drive to Mandawa. Arrive Mandawa check inn hotel over night stay at hotel.
After breakfast visit Mandawa havelis Mandawa founded in the mid 18th century, was once a town inhabited by the rich merchant families. The wealthy and dominant merchants constructed massive havelis, adorned with beautiful wall paintings, for the purpose of their residence However with time the merchants moved on and migrated to other areas leaving beautiful havelis in the shadows of anonymity Hanuman Prasad Goenka haveli this haveli has a painting depicting Indra Dev on an elephant and Lord Shiva on his vehicle Nandi Bull Goenka Double Haveli this haveli with two gates has its portico adorned with elephants and horses. Murmuria Haveli the paintings of the haveli include a train with a crowded level crossing, with crow flying above it . another impressive picture is that of Nehru on a horseback holding the national flag. Jhunjhunwala Haveli the haveli is decorated with striking gold leaf painted room Mohan Lal Saraf Haveli the pichure of a Maharaja stroking his moustaches beautifies this haveli. Then drive to Bikaner. Arrival Bikaner check inn hotel over night stay at hotel.
Morning after breakfast proceed for city sightseeing tour of Bikaner. Bikaner is named after its founder Rao Bika Ji in 1488. But long before this, the city was trade center on the caravan routes from Africa and West Asia. Bikaner's dominant features are rippling sands and abundant sunshine. The city stands on an elevation, enclosed by a 7 Kms wall, which can be entered from 5 gates. Bikaner City is bolstered by imposing walls and has a 16th century fort housing old palaces, temples and mosque. Founded by Raja Rai Singh the Junagarh fort is distinguished by its long range of 37 pavilions, a line of balconies and aerial windows of varying designs. Also visit Lallgarh Palace, the museum, then drive to Jaisalmer. Arrival Jaisalmer check inn hotel over night stay at hotel.
Morning after breakfast proceed for city sightseeing tour of Jaisalmer visiting the burnished sandstone Jaisalmer, Throbbing in the heart of the Thar, is an intricately molded wonderland in place of a barren land, today stands a city of gilded magic. The origins of Jaisalmer go back to the 12th century, when Rawal Jaisal abandoned his Golden fort at Ludarwa and laid the foundation of a new city. Visit the magnificent fort, the Patwon Ki Haveli (Mansion) and Salim Singh Ki Haveli, with their carved balconies and brackets, which are supreme examples of the art. Evening go cor the Sum enjoy the desert sunset point and camel ride back to Jaisalmer Over night stay at hotel.
After breakfast drive visit for city sightseeing tour of Prince Jodha founded city Jodhpur - the stronghold of the fierce Rathore clan, in 1459. Visit the Mehrangarh Fort, situated on a low sandstone hill. Within the fort, visit Moti Mahal and Phool Mahal. Also visit Jaswant Thada, an imposing marble cenotaph, built in memory of Maharaja Jaswant Singh II around 1899 and Umaid Bhawan then drive to Jaisalmer. Arrival Jaisalmer check inn Hotel. Over night stay at hotel
After breakfast drive to Udaipur. Via visit Ranakpur Temple Ranakpur Temples are acclaimed world-wide for their intricate and superb architectural style. These temples form one of the five major pilgrimages of the Jains. Then drive to Udaipur. Arrival Udaipur check inn Hotel. Over night stay at hotel
Morning after breakfast proceed for city sightseeing tour of Udaipur visiting The city is built in 1559 A.D. by Maharaja Udai Singh and has been described as the most romantic spot on the continent of India by Col. James Todd. Visit the City Palace museum, the Jagdish temple, Sahelion Ki Bari (Queen's resort for their friends) Bhartiya Lok Kala Mandir (Folk art museum) Night stay at Hotel.
After breakfast drive to Jaipur arrival Jaipur check inn hotel. over night stay at hotel.
Morning after breakfast proceed for excursion to Amber Fort. Elephant ride ascent to the fort. Amber Fort - Amber is the classic romantic Rajasthani fort palace. Its construction was started by Man Singh I in 1592, and completed by his descendent Jai Singh I. Its forbidding exterior belies an inner paradise where a beautiful fusion of Mughal and Hindu styles finds it's ultimate expression. Continue sight-seeing. Hawa Mahal the ornamental facade of this "Palace of Winds" is a prominent landmark in Jaipur. Their five-storey structures of sandstone plastered pink encrusted with fine trelliswork and elaborate balconies. The palace has 953 niches and windows. Built in 1799 by Pratap Singh, the Mahal was a royal grandstand for the palace women. City Palace A delightful blend of Mughal and traditional Rajasthani architecture, the City Palace sprawls over one-seventh of the area in the walled city. It houses the Chandra Mahal, Shri Govind Dev Temple and the City Palace Museum. Jantar Mantar This is the largest and the best preserved of the five observatories built by Jai Singh II in different parts of the country. This observatory consisting of outsized astronomical instruments is still in use.Night stay in Jaipur
After breakfast drive to Delhi. Arrival Delhi then transfer to Delhi airport / railway station drop.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis in 3 star Hotels for the duration of the tour in the itinerary.
- Breakfast , Lunch & dinner.
- Dinner with Folk Dance at Chokhi Dhani Jaipur.
- Coach transfers from First day meeting point of the group to the last day of the dropping point of the group of the tour.
- All entrance fees of the sightseeing places mentioned in the itinerary.
- Services of the Tour Manager from the first day of meeting point to the last day dropping point of the tour.
- Government approved Guide for sightseeing at all places.
- A complimentary travel bag.
- All applicable taxes.
- Cost of Rail or Airfare to and from the meeting and dropping place of the tour except Airport to Airport Tours / specifically mentioned in the tour itinerary.
- Cost of any individual Airport / Railway station transfer.
- Any Increase in the Airfare / Hotel tariff charges.
- Any Increase in the fuel surcharge or any kind of taxes levied by the respective government or statutory bodies.
- Cost of extension of the validity or deviation from the route of the tour in case of Airport to Airport tours.
- Porterage(Coolie charges), laundry, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water (unless specified), telephone charges, shopping, all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming the part of the group menus.
- Cost of Insurance.
- Extra stay pre/post tour.
- Any extra expenses incurred for changing the route due to any unforeseen circumstances, forced majuire instances, natural calamities, political disturbances, strikes etc.
- Extra cost incurred due to illness, accident, hospitalization or any Individual unforeseen cost incurring incidence.
- If any activity/sightseeing done twice.
- Any add-on sightseeing/activities along with transfers if done other than mentioned in the tour program.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in 'Your Tour Price Includes Column'.